The breath of God seems to blow a different kind of light over the roses and black-eyed Susans. The trees are quietly changing, their green slowly surrendering to gold.
Nothing announces the transformation.
It simply happens—
softly, faithfully,
in the presence of the One who created it all.
And as I watch, I wonder if God is doing the same in me.
Changing colors I cannot yet see.
Teaching me to let go.
Preparing me for another season.
Perhaps this is what grace looks like—
God breathing over His creation,
and everything quietly becoming new. 🍂🌹
Thank You, Lord,
for working in my garden—
and for working in me.
Change what needs to change.
Let go of what I have outgrown.
And teach me to trust the beauty of the season You are bringing me into.
Even when I cannot see what You are doing,
I know Your breath is upon me.






No comments:
Post a Comment